Trusted for Over 30 Years in Florida Cases
David C. Rash is a nationally recognized trial lawyer whose mission is to make our communities safer by holding accountable those individuals, healthcare providers, and corporations that chose to violate the safety rules. Rash Mueller represents victims catastrophically injured or killed by system failures caused by medical malpractice, mass torts, admiralty and maritime disasters or other negligent actions. The bottom line is that the 7th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution guarantees everyone a right to a jury trial in civil cases, and Attorney Rash believes the only way to deter wrongdoers is for juries from the community to enforce the safety rules and provide justice by way of a verdict for the victim. For over 30 years, Attorney Rash has been providing honest, aggressive, and successful representation to those injured or killed by wrongdoers in Florida.
Contact our team online or by phone at (954) 914-7116 to schedule a free consultation with one of our dedicated, award-winning attorneys. You deserve to have your rights protected by those who care about you.
Our Attorney Services
The main offices of Rash Mueller are located in Weston, Florida. However, Mr. Rash continues to represent clients nationwide in catastrophic medical negligence claims as well as admiralty and maritime disasters. He also handles nationwide class actions and multi-district litigation cases arising from defective drugs, dangerous medical products, and consumer protection matters, including BP Oil Spill cases. He has been involved in investigating nationwide class actions and multi-district litigation cases involving Stryker Rejuvenate, ABG II Hip implants, and DePuy Hip Replacements, as well as IVC Filters, Talcum Powder products, and Xarelto due to known failures, side effects, and complications.
David Rash is married now for more than 25 years to his soulmate, Ricki, and they are extremely proud of their two children, Rebecca and Charlie. Besides his family and faith, David's passions in life include enjoying the outdoors, particularly snowboarding in the “Big Sky” country of Montana. He also strives to live in accordance with the tenets of Taekwondo (courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-control, and indomitable spirit) after having practiced and competed nationally for many years, and obtaining his 1st Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo from the World Taekwondo Federation headquartered in Kukkiwon, South Korea.
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law – Juris Doctor 1990
- Florida State University – Bachelor of Arts 1986
Attorney David Rash has over 30 years of experience representing injured victims. He is licensed to practice in Florida and Louisiana and has handled cases nationwide.
Mr. Rash was a founding partner of Alters, Boldt, Brown, Rash & Culmo P.A. n/k/a/ Alters Law Firm, P.A. While at Alters Law Firm, Mr. Rash handled class actions, mass tort litigation, catastrophic medical negligence, and admiralty and maritime disaster cases, representing clients from around the globe including Mexico, Canada, Honduras, Bulgaria, Trinidad, Italy, Croatia, El Salvador, India, and the Philippines. Many of his maritime cases involved cruise passengers and crew members who were injured in maritime disasters and crew members seeking past due wages from ship owners.
- Florida Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice (Leaders Forum/Public Affairs Committee)
- The Florida Justice Association (Eagle Benefactor)
- The Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute
- Florida Admiralty Trial Lawyers Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
Admitted to Practice
- United States Supreme Court - 2018
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida - 2010
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida – 1998
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals - 1996
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida - 1993
- State of Florida - 1993
- State of Louisiana – 1990
- United State District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana – 1990
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana – 1990
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana - 1990
Representative Cases/Recent Verdicts
Throughout his distinguished legal career, David C. Rash has assisted many clients in obtaining compensation for catastrophic injuries and losses.
Representative cases include:
- $19.5 million in a medical malpractice case
- $4 billion verdict in landmark tobacco class action case in Miami
- $9 million settlement in a cruise line crew member injury case
- $3.5 million verdict in a railroad locomotive engineer injury case
- $2.2 million settlement in a cruise line crew member wrongful death case
- $2.0 million settlement in a wrongfully filled prescription case
- $1.15 million settlement in a medical malpractice case
- $725,000 settlement in a cruise line crew member wrongful death case
- More than $15 million obtained for hundreds of BP Oil Spill clients
Awards and Recognitions
David C. Rash has been recognized by clients, peers, and the legal community for his excellence as a trial lawyer and client advocate.
Mr. Rash has been:
- Rated AV Preeminent with Highest Ethical Standing every year for past 18 years
- Selected as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the United States by The National Trial Lawyers every year running since 2012
- Selected as one of the top 25 Medical Malpractice Trial Lawyers in the United States by The National Trial Lawyers
- Named to Florida Super Lawyers in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Master Graduate and Faculty of the Keenan Trial Institute
- AVVO Rating of 10.0 Superb Top Attorney for Medical Malpractice
- Life Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
For legal counsel you can trust, contact one of our accomplished Florida attorneys at (954) 914-7116. Whether you were injured by medical malpractice or at sea, our team can assess your situation and provide you with options.